Experience of Honda dealers

Agree 100%. My oh bought a Honda from John Adams and the service is excellent. Aftersales is excellent too.

When I bought my Accord in Des Darcy 3 years ago, I negotiated hard on price. And when they were at rock bottom, got 3 free services to seal the deal. Saved me a good few bob in the first couple of years!!

Hmmm, Lets say I put a deposit on a new Honda accord and I ring up another Honda garage and get a better deal, would I be entitled to get my desposit back?

Hmmm, Lets say I put a deposit on a new Honda accord and I ring up another Honda garage and get a better deal, would I be entitled to get my desposit back?

Depends I don't think there is a legal obligation to give back the deposits however if there is strong demand for the car he may just give it back.

It's maybe a bit cheeky but so what? He'll have no problem selling the Accord. Just make up some story about money coming through which didn't materialise or something

It was sort of a hypotethical question, But I did ring around a few Honda dealers including Clonskeagh Honda dealers and John Adams and Clonskeagh were the dearest actually, and by a good bit...So I'm sticking with DgHonda....