Experience of Honda dealers

Owned 3 Honda's (5 in total in the family) and never a problem with any of them. I deal with John Adams in Portlaoise and find the aftersales top class. I live in Carlow and they have even dropped me home when one of the cars required an overnight stay (left the car to them late and they completed the service Fri evening/Sat morning). From all dealers I have dealt with they are the best and are a reason I am loyal to the brand almost as much as the cars!

Agree 100%. My oh bought a Honda from John Adams and the service is excellent. Aftersales is excellent too.

When I bought my Accord in Des Darcy 3 years ago, I negotiated hard on price. And when they were at rock bottom, got 3 free services to seal the deal. Saved me a good few bob in the first couple of years!!

Hmmm, Lets say I put a deposit on a new Honda accord and I ring up another Honda garage and get a better deal, would I be entitled to get my desposit back?

Hmmm, Lets say I put a deposit on a new Honda accord and I ring up another Honda garage and get a better deal, would I be entitled to get my desposit back?

Depends I don't think there is a legal obligation to give back the deposits however if there is strong demand for the car he may just give it back.

It's maybe a bit cheeky but so what? He'll have no problem selling the Accord. Just make up some story about money coming through which didn't materialise or something ;)

It was sort of a hypotethical question, But I did ring around a few Honda dealers including Clonskeagh Honda dealers and John Adams and Clonskeagh were the dearest actually, and by a good bit...So I'm sticking with DgHonda....

Back