Excel & Computer course

eoinypony

Hi,

Looking to do a course in Excel,Microsoft office etc.I live on the south side of Dublin,maybe in the eve or the weekend ,,,any one recommend some where?

Thnaks

You should have a look at your local colleges or VECs or possibly www.fas.ie

You will need to determine your level i.e. beginner, intermediate or advanced. Too many people take it for granted that they will be able to cope with a level higher than their knowledge/capabilities IMHO.

have tried the local schools etc but cant find much.Im in full time employment,but just want to learn more about Excel.I have asked in work but they wont send any one on training courses this year

eoinypony
Found this one in Ballsbridge. Enrolement was last week but you might still be lucky if you give them a ring. ECDL is a great course.

I did excel (and powerpoint) with Irish Times training in April this year. Each course was one day and was quite expensive, but excellent and would recommend both courses.

There are different levels (I did intermediate) and would rate.

You could also do an online course in any MS package. FAS has one:

[broken link removed]

It might be an option if you're working fulltime and prepared to commit to sitting down for a number of hours per week. You may also find it a bit cheaper than classes!

Back