Estate agent fees Dublin 5 area.

DeclanDublin

Anyone any idea what the going rate(s) are for above? I live in a good location ( Raheny Dublin) and Savills and Flynn's seem to be top dogs around here, any opinions on these lads? I cannot find anything that indicates the likely costs on either company's website.

DNG has recently opened an office in the village as well, so they might do better deals given they are now.
I have no idea though what any of them take in commission though. Flynn seems to be doing most of the Raheny market by the looks of it (ie brand on for sale signs).

Different part of Dublin, but it's pretty cut throat at the moment. No enough property coming on stream to keep them all busy. 1.25% seems to be the norm.

Best thing to do is get a few out to pitch for the business - they'll all have some ideas about how to market it.

I'm reliably informed you'll have no problem getting 1%, but cannot understand why they might want to keep it quiet.

Thanks everyone. Good to know what's available. I'm thinking that 1% of a 500K house is not bad for a wee bit of work! Anyhow, I'll report back on what I can get. Haggle skills are go!

Hello,

Flynn's have traditionally done a lot of work at 1%, but the examples that I am familiar with are not from 2018.

Flynn's are around that area a long time, and always appeared to have a decent slice of the market. If I were doing anything around Raheny, they'd be my first call tbh.

Back