ESTA how long for it to arrive

I am travelling to the States on 15th May.

My route is: SNN-BOS-JAX (Jacksonville)

Then up next morning: JAX-NASHVILLE

Spending 3 nights there and then flying:

NASHVILLE-DAYTONA BEACH

I have put my friend's Daytona Beach address on my advance passanger information. Should this match with the address I put on my ESTA? Or should I put the hotel in JAX which is my first night stay?

Am I worrying over nothing or will they wonder why my final address is not my first staying address?

Hi Time,
Just to add my tuppence, When you apply online for the "ESTA",it comes up as approved on not approved,the US immigration etc have your details then and a person has not to do anymore,it is probably a good idea to have a print out of the approval but you do not have to have it.

Pat

Owen7,

I spent a couple of weeks in the US last year on a tour and stayed in 8 or 9 hotels during that time. On my ESTA application, I entered the hotel where I spent the first night (that's what's asked for if I recall). There was no problem or query regarding the rest of my accommodations (and I flew back from a different airport than the one I arrived in). I did match the ESTA and advance passenger information though.

We had a holiday in Orlando in March/April. Before going over, all we had was the name of the company handling the rental of the house - we didn't get the address 'til we got to their office in Orlando.

On the ESTA, I put down the name of that company and there was no issue. We spent our holiday in Orlando, and not Gitmo ;) !

I am travelling to the States on 15th May.

My route is: SNN-BOS-JAX (Jacksonville)

Then up next morning: JAX-NASHVILLE

Spending 3 nights there and then flying:

NASHVILLE-DAYTONA BEACH

I have put my friend's Daytona Beach address on my advance passanger information. Should this match with the address I put on my ESTA? Or should I put the hotel in JAX which is my first night stay?

Am I worrying over nothing or will they wonder why my final address is not my first staying address?

Put the hotel in JAX down as that's where you're staying for your first night and that's what you're supposed to put down on the form.

I don't think you need to worry about putting the address in on the ESTA - they are optional fields on that application .. I don't think I ever filled mine in and have travelled there dozens of times since without problem just updating and putting my first night address on the API when travelling.

thanks for your replies.

i have already sent the api to aer lingus but i might ring them tomorrow and see can they change it to the address of my jax hotel. maybe they haven't forwarded the information to the states yet

Back