Esker Meadow Lucan

elainem

Friend of mine is thinking of buying in Esker Meadow Lucan. Seems like a nice estate. Its a 4 bed. Any difference between this and Esker Woods next to it. Anyone know of any problems with the estate. Are the houses well built, and how is the sound-proofing. Are there a lot of renters there. Any advice appreciated.

Hi is this the one with the primary school at the end of the road, if so I know that trafffic can be mental at 9am and 140pm

Esker Meadows is a lovely estate, I have family living there. I know the house you mentioned and it is in a lovely location facing the green, probably one of the nicest in the estate. The houses are lovely, really well built and spacious and the estate is well kept with a good residents association. The estate is right beside the school so I imagine it is busy at the times mentioned in the post above, but also a bonus being so close to the school if your friend has kids. Esker Woods is equally as nice and both are in St. Marys Parish.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Glad to hear it is a nice estate. Yes, it is the one with the primary school behind it. Amazgingly she did offer the asking price, but no news yet, so has looked at another house.

Back