Engagement Present (for him)

Phibbleberry

Hey Guys,

We got engaged recently and I got my ring this week and I adore it, but I feel like I should get him a token gift to thank him, he spent all his savings on it....

He only recently got a watch and ring and otherwise wouldn't be into jewellery (bar a gold religious pendant he wears)..so the 'traditional' male engagement presents are out.
I'd like to get something that he will keep rather than the usual types of pressies I'd get him (clothes/games etc..). Something personalised. Any ideas?

I did think about getting a small gold pendant with the date of our engagement (anniversary also) on it. I doubt he'd wear it (eh, DEL-BOY!!) but at least he could keep it and I could present it in a ring box...I can't find any nice non-religious ones though...?

Cheers,
PB

Get a professional photo shoot of the two of you (you flashing the bling and looking adoringly at him :)).

Could you get him something he would actually use rather than leave in a box, like Ray Bans as a nice sunglasses gift, or a boy-toy he would like, or a good set of cufflinks he can wear for special occasions including your wedding which would tie into you wearing the ring for the wedding aswell.

I got my husband a pair of platinum Dupont cufflinks, and he loved them (it's James Bond's cufflinks brand hehehe). He actually used them for the wedding itself :)

Thanks everyone...I considered a few of those suggest actually, but in the end thought 'sod it, I knew I was getting a ring, he can know what I plan to buy', so I asked him.

Two specific golf clubs was the request, though I might do something terribly girly and get one of them engraved or something...somewhere where none of the lads will see, but he'll know is there!!

Ta!
:D

Back