Energia rates

Shelby219

If I switched to Energia last August, should I have been on a fixed rate for the duration of a 12 month contract?

Switching to Energia, in my experience, means being put on a fixed discount rate (41% of their standard unit price) for 12 months, rather than being put on a fixed unit rate for that period.

Switching to Energia, in my experience, means being put on a fixed discount rate (41% of their standard unit price) for 12 months, rather than being put on a fixed unit rate for that period.
Yes ,now I know it was a fixed discount off whatever the standard rate was, I was mixing it up because I had a fixed rate for my business, pays to read the small print

Yes ,now I know it was a fixed discount off whatever the standard rate was, I was mixing it up because I had a fixed rate for my business, pays to read the small print
You will get a huge shock when that fixed rate ends. Business rates are running over 45c per unit at present.

My fixed @ 16.02 is up in February and I'm already getting staff to minimise use. Current bill averages €500/month.

Back