End of year tax back?

masterboy123

I always used to claim tax back at the end of every year. However there is no p60 available this time.
Is it all automatic now?
Any possibility to claim tax back?

Anyone able to get their Statement of liability yet? Supposed to be available last week from what I was told

I keep getting the below message after completing my annual tax return 1 week ago. I wonder why there is a delay in the process.

"We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly".

Just checked and same with me. I had received an email saying that it would be available from the 17th of January.

The Statement of Liability is available for me as of this morning so it might be for the rest of you..

Still no sign of mine anyway. So much for modernisation. Be as quick waiting for a p60 at this stage.

I have applied on 5th January and received an email saying it will be available on 17th January. just checked now but still keep getting same message "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly".

Look into the year 2019 it might be there. I was getting that message too but looked into 2019 and it was there.

Long thread on boards about this.

In summary - Revenue having issues and missed the expected date 17th Jan. Some SOLs being delivered in batches at present, latest expectation is that they will catch up by the end of this week. Those that are being delivered are appearing out of sequNecessary, with people who requested them early on still waiting, and some very recent submissions being turned around very quickly.

Note to OP, Revenue will deliver an estimated SOL to you, but you must confirm it (or make a submission) in order to claim the refund, The refund will not be credited to you automatically.

For those of us who don't want to deal through the online process is there any way of dealing with my tax rebate by phone?

I assume that my employer will send a copy of my P60 to the revenue?

For those of us who don't want to deal through the online process is there any way of dealing with my tax rebate by phone?

The P60 is gone and replaced by this.

Online process is pretty much the only way. If you can manage to post online, you can use Revenues online systems.

Alternatively there are plenty of tax refund companies to use. They charge for their services which is pretty much just doing what you could do yourself for free.

I’ve just tried to complete the 2019 tax return for myself and my husband. All my info is there but when I got to his section it said, “no income on record”. He works for HSE.

I’ve just tried to complete the 2019 tax return for myself and my husband. All my info is there but when I got to his section it said, “no income on record”. He works for HSE.

When he logs into his own account can he see anything under his own PPS for 2019 in the Employment details summary?

Did my 2019 tax return this morning. Took 5 minutes

Are you able to view your statement of liability? I submitted my information on the 7th of January and am still waiting.

Attachments

• 1579872071166.png
    1579872071166.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 257
Submitted mine about 3rd/4th Jan. available today.

As suspected an overpayment of a few quid, 'Lovely' says I .............
But they whipped it back and put it against overdue LPT . :(

Back