Employment Lawyer for Times limited redundancy package

darex

Hello,

I had been offered a time limited redundancy package. Its up in 5 working days from now. But I need to speak to an employment lawyer before I can accept it.

Could someone advise?

Thanks very much!

Holmes O Malley Sexton based in Limerick with offices around the country, do employment law.

Thamls for that suggestion I will follow that up.

If anyone has a personal recomendation as well that would be much appreciated!

I can recommend Shane Mac Sweeney, he’s based in Galway but does a lot of work in Dublin.he was recommended to me by a friend when I unfortunately needed employment law advice & he was brilliant.

@shopgirl Thanks so much for your recommendation! After a couple of false starts with other companies I contacted Shane and he was indeed brilliant. He responded incredibly quickly and over a period of 24 hrs was able to not only understand my situation but enable me to understand it as well. Armed with this understanding I was able to make decisions that I felt comfortable with and that have worked out well.

Thanks again!

That’s great to hear darex. He really takes an interest in your issue and puts it in layman’s terms which is what you need, particularly when you may be feeling stressed by the situation & can’t think straight!

Back