Emergency Evacuation Plan - Rented Apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

blured

Hi All

I was recently advised by my local County Council that my rental property was going to be subject to a standard inspection to ensure everything is in order with the property. A private contractor was sent out and undertook the review last week.

Yesterday I received the findings and the apartment has been found to be non-compliant (minor) under Regulation 10 - Fire Safety

"10.7 Regulations require that an emergency evacuation plan be on display in each unit. No emergency plan was on display in the property. The emergency plan must show the following: 10.10 Action to be taken in event of discovering a fire. 10.11 Procedure for calling the fire brigade. 10.12 A floor plan showing all escape routes. 10.13 A floor plan showing fire alarm call points and control panel. 10.14 A floor plan showing location of fire fighting equipment."

Has anyone been through this? Anyone know where I can source this and what it would cost? Can't find much online to be honest

Hi All

I was recently advised by my local County Council that my rental property was going to be subject to a standard inspection to ensure everything is in order with the property. A private contractor was sent out and undertook the review last week.

Yesterday I received the findings and the apartment has been found to be non-compliant (minor) under Regulation 10 - Fire Safety

"10.7 Regulations require that an emergency evacuation plan be on display in each unit. No emergency plan was on display in the property. The emergency plan must show the following: 10.10 Action to be taken in event of discovering a fire. 10.11 Procedure for calling the fire brigade. 10.12 A floor plan showing all escape routes. 10.13 A floor plan showing fire alarm call points and control panel. 10.14 A floor plan showing location of fire fighting equipment."

Has anyone been through this? Anyone know where I can source this and what it would cost? Can't find much online to be honest

Give the Managing Agent for the block a call. They may be able to provide it.

Hi All

Give the Managing Agent for the block a call. They may be able to provide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back