Elton Court Leixlip

J

Jennyvr

My husband and I are strongly considering buying in this estate.
I'm near enough to Leixlip for work, so travel will be fine for me.

My husband works nearer Tallaght and would have to be in for about 8.30a.m.
Does anyone know how long this journey takes, or if there are short-cuts etc.

Also anybody know much about Elton Court itself? Amenities? Residents groups etc? Any problems?

Thanks

Renting there at the moment.
Grand estate, but lots of kids running around. Always think one of them will get knocked down soon.
Only problems we have is parking can be a nightmare in certain parts of the estate.
The Spar up the road is great has everything you need.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. Yeah I was driving at about 5km going through the estate because of all the kids!

Once there's no real social problems I don't mind! The driveway will definitely fit one car, but will prob need change the garden around for the second one.

None really, none that any housing estate wouldn'y have. Biggest problem are the kids running across teh road, cycling etc without looking so when driving you need good eyes!
Residents Association is very active there, regular clean ups, organise grass cutting on greens, santa comes to visit at xmas.....
like any area, its all down to your neighbours really and what you make of it.

When i lived there up to a few months ago, never had any issues really with anti -social behaviour.
As the previous comment says the little kids will run out in front of cars and you never see the parents around.
Parking for me was always a big problem.

Back