Electrical Store Northern Ireland??

callaghanj

Would anyone be able to recommend a good store in Northern Ireland for fridge freezers washing machines etc to equip new kitchen? Looking to purchase good quality appliances...thanks

Hi, can't recommend them as I have never used them but I did ring Dalzells in Markethill in Armagh yesterday and they quoted me what equated to €500 less for a range cooker than Dublin.

Hate taking my business away from here but that savings is another piece of equipment to me!

I used Seamus Watters, discovered it on this site. Excellent service & great prices. Ask for Myles Kerley 048 - 30868093

Buzz

Hi, can't recommend them as I have never used them but I did ring Dalzells in Markethill in Armagh yesterday and they quoted me what equated to €500 less for a range cooker than Dublin.

Hate taking my business away from here but that savings is another piece of equipment to me!

Just got a very competitive quote also. Did you use these guys and how did it work out?

I have recently bought a house in the Dublin area and I have to completly furnish it. Because it is a place that I intend staying I want to put decent quality stuff in. I have to kit out my kitchen( D/oven, hob, integrated d/washer,american style fridge,washingmachine and dryer). From looking at various reviews bosch, miele neff seem to be recommended. I have contacted a few local places around the Dublin area ( Discount Electrical and Power City) and they have recommended whirlpool and electrolux.Following the trend of going north I have checked out a few places and they seem to recommend the same brands as well as hotpoint. Anybody got any ideas?

bought all my appliances of samsyerman, but their customer service is pretty poor (you wouldn't want to be in a hurry and staff not the brightest) but we got their in the end.

Bought a range cooker and hood from Samsyerman. Great price, 500 euros cheaper than down south. Eight to nine weeks delivery and then the delivery went to the wrong area. Customer service not very helpfull when it came to tracking the delivery, blaming me for the wrong address.
All in all 500euros saving is worth the hassle

Bought all my appliances from watters, brilliant service and price..have to bargain to get the best price, ask for the owner Seamus...got all neff appliances for half the price you pay here.
A tip is to go into stores here and find what appliances you want..make/model and then go online and find the best on line price..they nearly matched the prices but got free delivery to cork!!!!

Would also recommend Watters Electrical in Culloville, delivered free and took away old appliance

Back