Electrical Fixtures & Fittings

dj01

Anyone know of a good place to buy sockets/switches and other electical fittings for a new house at competetive prices? Have tried T O'Reilly's but found them very inefficient to deal with.

Anywhere in Dublin/Wicklow/Wexford areas.

thanks

I am also looking for a supplier of electrical fittings - thanks for the tlc website, they look very good. When I went to Kelliher's a few years back to get a large number of sockets they refused to deal with me because I am not a contractor. Is this a hard and fast rule n your experience?

For reference, I am an experienced engineer with more than enough ability to change a few sockets. The place I sourced electrical supplies was in Cork and has since closed down, so would anyone know of an alternative to Kelliher's in the Cork area please? I am reluctant to give them my money now...

Does anyone know whether GET electrical sockets and switches are any good? They are available from B&Q and are quite expensive relatively speaking. I have read here previously that Legrand and MK are very good but they are very expensive at this stage of a build :-(

Back