Electrical First Fix on New Build - Advice!

Again, thank you very much for your replies. Must mention to Electrician re the phone cable to the alarm for Eircom phone watch in the future - had no idea of that, thanks a mill! And, oh for an electrician as a dad! That must be heaven in situations like this!!!!;)

Thank you very much for your replies. I must mention to Electrician tomorrow re the idea of having phone cable to alarm for eircom phone watch in the future. Would never have thought of that! Thanks! It must be heaven to have a dad as an electrician in situations like this!!!!;)

Again, thank you very much for your replies. Must mention to Electrician re the phone cable to the alarm for Eircom phone watch in the future - had no idea of that, thanks a mill! And, oh for an electrician as a dad! That must be heaven in situations like this!!!!;)

I have an Eircom Phonewatch wireless system .... if you need broadband you'll have to get them or Eircom itself to split the line .... the Phonewatch side did it for me .... they were cheaper than going through Eircom itself.

As an aside .... allow ducting under your footpath if you ever need to take power or data cable from your house out for an electronically operated gate.

Hello, Thank you for your replies and advice (especially re the phone connection to the alarm for eircom phone watch in the future - I'd never have thought of that). I am very grateful. Newname could I borrow your father for a while!!! :D (ps: I am 'carrotcake' but for some reason, I couldn't log in to this site today without giving my username and password and had completely forgotten them, it was so long ago I used them on this site so this is the new username I was given - so no 'carrotcake' any more...it's 'Joanna'!!

Pity Carrotcake was a cool name.
Hello, Thank you for your replies and advice (especially re the phone connection to the alarm for eircom phone watch in the future - I'd never have thought of that). I am very grateful. Newname could I borrow your father for a while!!! :D (ps: I am 'carrotcake' but for some reason, I couldn't log in to this site today without giving my username and password and had completely forgotten them, it was so long ago I used them on this site so this is the new username I was given - so no 'carrotcake' any more...it's 'Joanna'!!

Back