Electric Windows problem 1997 mazda xeodus

innis

Can anyone help me, my electric windows on the drivers door refuses to go back up.The control button emits a buzzing sound and the doors automatically lock when I press the window control button. I am stranded and no garage open as bank holiday etc. Is there any way that I can maually put the window up until the garages open on tuesday as it is a bit nippy now that theweather has changed or any ideas on what is causing the problem

I recommend you don't touch it. I would cover it up with plastic or something as the cost of fixing could go up exponentially when you go to the grimacing mechanic at the garage ("If you hadn't had a go at it, it would be much cheaper").

Btw Xedos were a fine car and very underrated. Unfortunately depreciation killed it.

thanks for the reply, Put up the placstic but unfortunately not until my other half and my brother had a go at putting up the window to no avail. So its off to the garage to face the music. The xedous is a great car or was until the electrics started goung dodgy, time to get rid of it now I think

thanks for the reply, Put up the placstic but unfortunately not until my other half and my brother had a go at putting up the window to no avail. So its off to the garage to face the music. The xedous is a great car or was until the electrics started goung dodgy, time to get rid of it now I think

Back