Eircom Share Allocation

jimbo

Does anyone still have details of the original Eircom Share allocation: the different numbers of shares that were issued in 1999 when Eircom floated? As far as I can remember it was done in bands (i.e if someone applied for £2,500 worth they got 814 shares). Anoyone know the other allocation rates?

Also, do you know the details of the bonus shares issued in July 2000 for those who held on to their shares?

Thanx

To answer the second part of your question see this thread.

I thought that the maximum individual allocation was something like IR£5K at an IPO price of IR£3.07? Have you tried Google for answers to the first part of your question?

Have tried google to no avail.

I think that applications were only allowed for a number of predetermined amounts. Based on the demand, they allocated a set number of shares for each amount applied for (@ £3.07). I know that applications for £2,500 got 814 shares @ 3.07. But I need to find out the other a allocation rates.

Thanks for the link to the thread where the 4% bonus is mentioned, however, I need the exact number of bonus shares issues in the scenarios mentioned above. I know that 32 bonus shares were issued in the case of the 814 allocation above. Does anyone know the other bonus allocations?

J.

jimbo said:
I think that applications were only allowed for a number of predetermined amounts. Based on the demand, they allocated a set number of shares for each amount applied for (@ £3.07). I know that applications for £2,500 got 814 shares @ 3.07. But I need to find out the other a allocation rates.
OK - I can't remember the details and don't have anything on file any more.
Thanks for the link to the thread where the 4% bonus is mentioned, however, I need the exact number of bonus shares issues in the scenarios mentioned above.
Well once you know the number of shares originally held/issued then you know the number of bonus shares since it's 4% of the previous figure. Similarly if you know the number of bonus shares held then you can work back to the number of orignal shares held.

Am I missing your point?

Back