Wrong forum Eircom hard sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dariuscork

I have heard that eircom sales managers are now going house to house to attract back former customers,have they improved their packages/prices,broadband etc.enough for someone to consider returning to them.

I have heard that eircom sales managers are now going house to house to attract back former customers,have they improved their packages/prices,broadband etc.enough for someone to consider returning to them.

Quality too would be another factor...not just price.

Reading posts on this site and reading around the subject a bit would suggest the problem generally is that the overall choice is not great on both price and quality - not just eircom, but any other provider.

I'm a dissatisfied eircom customer but do not find the other providers' offerings compelling enough on either quality/price to make me want to change (yet!!!).

I'm a dissatisfied eircom customer but do not find the other providers' offerings compelling enough on either quality/price to make me want to change (yet!!!).

I'm a little further ahead in the "****ed off" cycle. I was VERY dissatisfied with Eircom. I moved to another provider (UPC) for all my needs and am actually pretty happy. There is absolutely NOTHING Eircom could do to get me back.

It's too late. When times were good, they couldn't give a toss about their customers. Customer retention was never top of their priority list. Now that they're losing them or want them back, I have no sympathy.

We have a free market, let the best man (or corporation) win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back