Eircom ESOP: when's our next windfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah now Jerome, I don't think you have many worries on the employment front considering your talent for running with the fox and chasing with the hounds.....

http://siliconrepublic.com/news/article/14952/business/new-eircom-board-announced

Thanks for that, but you know this country, enough is never enough;)

Hi my understanding is that there is about 15K per person in the Kitty so 3*10 is unlikely. Also, it is rumoured that STT will invest 500m and ESOP is being asked to contribute 35%. Also, our union rep told us today that no payout will released until late 2011. But thats just todays rumour!. LuckyLou, keep the faith.

On a serious note....

Very convenient STT want to invest 500m and ESOP will have to stump up 35% ( as 35% shareholders that it what would be expected )........

When the general consensus ESOP has about 150m hanging around.............

Bye Bye €€€€€€

No more payouts:mad:

pob
years ago eircom was worth in the region of 6b now it owes3-4b if my sums are right where did the sum of 9-10b go,
the cwu represented the workers they appointed reps to the board and bingo they must have seen what was happening, ASSET STRIPPING.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAMPAIGN OF THE CWU RE "FAT CATS"
I REST MY CASE.

I heard that the ESOP Board had a meeting on Friday to decide what's gonna happen ...with a bit of luck there might be some info on that then next week.
Some good news would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back