Editing P45

T

teresa38

Hi

Im not sure if i should be posting in this section so sorry if I have! I was just wondering if someone could help me. I started a new job and it just didnt work out, the job was totally different to what we agreed on, so after three weeks we parted but they gave me two months salary as a goodwill gesture so there was no hard feelings. Trouble is i havent out them on my cv as i think it would look bad and since i havent mentioned them, is there any way of taking their name off my p45?

thanks for any help!

Re: Editting P45

No. But you can ask the Revenue to issue you a Certificate of Tax Credits directly which does not have your previous employer on it.

It's probably better to be fully open on your CV. I have checked references and found that someone worked in companies which did not appear on their CV, and I have just considered them to be a liar and didn't proceed with them.

Brendan

i dont think we parted particularily well and it also looks like job hopping, ive loads of experience in other things, just trying to get an interview now, thanks an million for the advice tho :)

Back