Eddie Hobbs new Brendan Investments vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I thought the Senator had taken pity on our Hero, he's right back sticking the boot in, in today's Sindo.

Can you imagine, Rossy actually waded through the BI share register and his findings suggest that of the €13M quite a fair proportion came from the Lads and more sinisterly from pension vehicles with whom the Lads have considerable connections.

Rossy also exposed the claim that the reason for the extension of the subscription period into November was to accomodate huge pensions demand. Everyone knows that pension season ends in October. The only pension moneys appear (according to Rossy) to be from the above mentioned connected vehicles.

I spot that Rossy has set a trap. He reminds us that the set up costs are 750K but fails to allude to the fact that in the Sindo itself our Hero promised to cap these at 1.5% (200K as it transpires). The Lads are surely too smart to think that the Senator has forgotten that promise.

I've just read this article. Does it not just mean that these guys have confidence in their own project (in a similar way to director share purchases indicate internal confidence in a company)? That was my reading anyway.

That's one way to look at it alright, though given how they only just passed the minimum subscription threshold in the first place it's not exactly a ringing endorsement either.

After watching Eddie Hobbs preaching last night, I was wondering how this company has performed for the public who made investments?

A quick google turned up nothing recent.

After watching Eddie Hobbs preaching last night, I was wondering how this company has performed for the public who made investments?

A quick google turned up nothing recent.

Surely there is a huge conflict of interest if someone gives consumer advice while at the same time has their own large-scale financial interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back