EBS mortgage statement

Almith

Hi, apologies if this is wrong forum.

I don't have a 2022 or 2023 EBS mortgage statement, they may well have sent a 2022 one to me but I cannot find it. I rang EBS looking for a copy and there is a pre-recorded message saying they won't be sending them individually etc. Has anyone received their 2022 statement? I just want to get the statements in advance of the new credit - we're on a tracker mortgage & payments went up by 550 euro every month so every little helps at the moment.

Thanks in advance

My EBS loan statement is usually sent/received in Feb of every year. I just checked and my 2022 statement was dd 03/02/2023

rgds

Thank you for reply. I have obviously lost 2022 statement but now EBS aren't sending them so i don't know how to get hold of a copy statement.

I know their online offer is poor (so a long shot) but I can see other accounts on my MoneyManager account. Could you have a look and see if it can be added ? I don't have a mortgage account with them.

The automated message surely relates to 2023 statements. If you talked to someone in the call centre or branch I'd imagine they'd re-issue a 2022. No harm trying.

The automated message surely relates to 2023 statements. If you talked to someone in the call centre or branch I'd imagine they'd re-issue a 2022. No harm trying.
Yeah that's what I thought but it definitely states 2022 statements. I assume the 2023 one will be sent out shortly. I'm going to try to contact them to see how I can go about getting 2022 statement - it's my understanding that I need the statements to claim the credit? - I mean i can show my own bank statements with mortgage payments out but I imagine they'll want the mortgage company statements. It's a poor show if EBS aren't willing to provide a copy statement.