EBS mortgage statement

Almith

Hi, apologies if this is wrong forum.

I don't have a 2022 or 2023 EBS mortgage statement, they may well have sent a 2022 one to me but I cannot find it. I rang EBS looking for a copy and there is a pre-recorded message saying they won't be sending them individually etc. Has anyone received their 2022 statement? I just want to get the statements in advance of the new credit - we're on a tracker mortgage & payments went up by 550 euro every month so every little helps at the moment.

Thanks in advance

My EBS loan statement is usually sent/received in Feb of every year. I just checked and my 2022 statement was dd 03/02/2023

rgds

Thank you for reply. I have obviously lost 2022 statement but now EBS aren't sending them so i don't know how to get hold of a copy statement.

I know their online offer is poor (so a long shot) but I can see other accounts on my MoneyManager account. Could you have a look and see if it can be added ? I don't have a mortgage account with them.

Hi, apologies if this is wrong forum.

I don't have a 2022 or 2023 EBS mortgage statement, they may well have sent a 2022 one to me but I cannot find it. I rang EBS looking for a copy and there is a pre-recorded message saying they won't be sending them individually etc. Has anyone received their 2022 statement? I just want to get the statements in advance of the new credit - we're on a tracker mortgage & payments went up by 550 euro every month so every little helps at the moment.

Thanks in advance

The automated message surely relates to 2023 statements. If you talked to someone in the call centre or branch I'd imagine they'd re-issue a 2022. No harm trying.

The automated message surely relates to 2023 statements. If you talked to someone in the call centre or branch I'd imagine they'd re-issue a 2022. No harm trying.
Yeah that's what I thought but it definitely states 2022 statements. I assume the 2023 one will be sent out shortly. I'm going to try to contact them to see how I can go about getting 2022 statement - it's my understanding that I need the statements to claim the credit? - I mean i can show my own bank statements with mortgage payments out but I imagine they'll want the mortgage company statements. It's a poor show if EBS aren't willing to provide a copy statement.

Back