EBS mortgage first payment date

Sideview

Hi, I am about to draw down a loan with EBS and am wondering what date draw down will give me as much time as possible until first payment. They always take loan repayment out on the 7th of the month. I asked my broker to find out if loan cheque was cashed when I would make first repayment. He confirmed with EBS that if it was drawn down between 1-7th May then first repayment would be on the 7th of June. I was just wondering now if I left it until the 8th of May to draw down would first repayment not be until 7th of July or am I being overly optimistic. It took my broker ages on the phone this morning to find out what he did so don't really want to go back again to him to ask this. If anybody knows I would appreciate it. Thanks

8th May should mean a payment date of 14th June.
EBS, as far as I know have 3 "default" payment dates, 7, 14, and 21st of the month (or nearest working day if weekend or bank holiday). No chance of it being July I'm afraid!

Thanks for the info guys, I'll go for the first of May so. It'll mean I can move in sooner anyway.

Back