Easiest way of getting quick credit

Chris2014

I find myself in a situation where after getting a mortgage and drastically reducing my outgoings each month by not paying rent, im short of cash for about 3 weeks.

Ive always avoided loans and CCs and now its working against me.

Im due about 4k at the end of next month but due to Murphys law i had to pay a series of bills that cost me what i was planning on using for furniture and living.

Ha i thought those quick cash ads where peoples boilers break where unrealistic until last week!

Whats the easiest way of getting about 500 quid credit for someone on a decent wage, little outgoings and just drew down 100k for a mortgage?

Really dont wanna get a loan from a friend, parent etc.. unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks

Provident, they will charge you an enormous rate of interest. Other than that they are good to deal with.

(Please note I am not giving you a lecture on the advisability of getting involved with moneylenders.)

Provident, they will charge you an enormous rate of interest. Other than that they are good to deal with.

(Please note I am not giving you a lecture on the advisability of getting involved with moneylenders.)

Can i pay them off in full in 3 weeks?

Try whoever your current account is with first, and ask about an overdraft. It'll cost about 25 facility fee, there's usually instant approval up to the amount of your salary depending on the bank, and you're only charged interest for the days you use it.

Otherwise, get a credit card. Interest free for about a month so long as you pay the bill on time. You'll be charged stamp duty for it

Back