Early foreign student departure... Should we be paid in full?

Re: Early student departure... Should we be paid in full?

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE COMPENSATED IN PART PAYMENT, THESE ORGANISATIONS RECEIVE GREAT MONIES FOR THESE STUDENTS, MOST OF THIS GOES TO THE ORGANISER AND TEACHERS AND FAMILIES GET A FRACTION. i HAVE TAKEN MANY STUDENTS OVER THE YEARS, WE HAVE MADE FRIENDS WITH MANY OF THESE FAMILIES AND i DIDN'T DO IT FOR FINANCIAL GAIN, WE JUST ENJOY HAVING PEOPLE FROM OTHER CULTURES IN OUR HOME.

i THINK YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY TALK TO THE ORGANISER AND HOPE THAT THEY WILL DO THE DECENT THING

Why are you using block lettering, it makes your post difficult to read and it also looks like you are shouting.

looks like they hit caps for the first i and didnt notice after because the I was attempted to be capitalised later but turned out as i.

I wish there was a function where you could reverse the caps lock when you have accidentally typed something in caps instead of lower case so you wouldnt have to re type it

Any foreign exchange student will have paid up front, for most things in life you pay up front, ask the organisers were they paid upfront and if they were I think you should be entitled to your money, if not you should take the hit and next time ensure you are paid upfront.

Back