eagle star windfall savings plan

frunzy

Hi,
am thinking of opening an account with my kids childrens allowance and the 'man' from the financial institution has given me these performances, does any one know how these rate:

Pension
Adventurous = 14.4%pa
Balanced = 14.1%pa
Cautious = 8.2%pa
These are up till June as the next 6 months will only be out in Jan 08

Savings Plan
Dynamic 1yr 3.5% 2yrs 14% 3yrs 19.2%
Balanced 1yr 3.1% 2yrs 12% 3yrs 15.9%
Performance 1 yr 3% 2yrs 13% 3yrs 18.2%

thanks

Pie in the sky! Did he gaurantee these figures in writing? Bet not.

Hi,
am thinking of opening an account with my kids childrens allowance and the 'man' from the financial institution has given me these performances, does any one know how these rate:

Pension
Adventurous = 14.4%pa
Balanced = 14.1%pa
Cautious = 8.2%pa

Savings Plan

thanks

Not sure what you mean by "how these rate"?

Past performance provides very little information in relation to what future performance will be - the strategy should be designed around you not around a load of past performance mumbo-jumbo.

Don't depend on a tied agent for independent, professional advice.
Pension
Adventurous = 14.4%pa
Balanced = 14.1%pa
Cautious = 8.2%pa

Savings Plan

thanks
Are these past performance figures? If they are then they are no guide to future returns. Are they future projections? If they are then they are equally useless.

Have you shopped around more widely than just ES for such a savings/investment plan? What charges apply here? Note that you can easily get unit linked investment funds that charge nothing other than a single annual management fee of c. 1%.

Back