DW2.ie - Steer clear

Jimmy Mook

Just a piece of advice about ordering anything on the dw2.ie website, they take your money but dont deliver or respond to any contact, even to paypal disputes (in my expericene anyway!).

There are a few things about the site, its content and the links to another .ie site that would give me pause for thought.

Did it look dodgy to you? Luckily it only cost me €20 to find out, unless paypal can get them to cough up.

For example :

" Technical Data

1.LEnght 360mm
7. Graound Clerance 4.5
10.Ditamer of wheel 065-26mm"

Is Company still trading?

If you do a company search in company office, get report and write to director's personally as their names and address will be on b1 form.

company number is on this companies website, just drop the letter.
I am sure their is members on the board from that area that could tell you whether they are still at same address

The paypal info tells me they are a crowd called 'Creco Trading Ltd.'. I found 2 phone numbers for them (in Cork) but neither of them work, they dont even ring, just go 'doo doo doo' as if they are wrong numbers. Looks like I've been stitched up.

Just to update this thread in the interest of fairness, I got an apology and full refund today from this company.

Back