Dundrum Shopping Centre Opening Hours

Gabriel

I thought I could Google these but can't seem to locate it...

Anyone know the opening hours? Late nights etc...?

On late nigts are the majority of shops open...as opposed to just Tesco & Marks?

Thanks.

I understand that ALL shops are supposed to be open until 9pm, but anecdotal evidence suggests that many smaller shops are closing shortly after 8pm.

Thanks tallpaul.

Isn't it strange that they haven't Googlified themselves properly yet?
A search for Dundrum Shopping Centre reveals nothing!!

I've noticed lately that yahoo has gone much better than google. If you search for something specific yahoo gives it in the first hit or two whereas with google you get lots of crap for the first 10 or so hits before giving the actual website.

Yeah...you're right guys. It's the first hit on Yahoo. Maybe my allegiance to Google is waning so...

Sorry Cahir, it does connect me to a list of your most recent threads that you posted, if the person is online (green dot) you can click their name and get a profile etc.

here is a quote from one of the threads

" My boyfriends adaptor is just an ipod adaptor for a panasonic stereo and he got both on www.incarexpress.co.uk"

Stobear- if you were basing your opinion that Cahir is female on that quote, then you were lucky! :)

If memory serves me right saw an article in a newspaper recently to say that they have reduced the parking charges for Dundrum Shopping Centre. I think it mentioned that the initial charge has not changed but the follow on hours have been reduced.

I spent 50 moinutes recently trying to get out of the car park at 9.15pm.I will not be back

eoflaherty said:
I spent 50 moinutes recently trying to get out of the car park at 9.15pm.I will not be back
Wow - Were the delays caused by the petrol station, or just the volume of shoppers?

eoflaherty said:

Most people know that traffic will be worst when a shopping centre closes for the obvious reason that everyone is leaving at the same time. If you had left at 8.30pm or even 8.45pm, you would have got out in 5 minutes. Common sense really...

Back