Dubrody House Hotel...Experiences?

Brian76

Hi all,

Any of you have experience of staying in Dunbrody House Hotel. Planning a trip to Wexford this Saturday & was hoping to stay somewhere nice & get some good food at the same time.
I know its a little expensive but gonna treat ourselves for a change.

Cheers.

Stayed there for a weekend in 07, wife was 7 months pregnant at the time and needed a break. Food was excellent as you would expect, albeit the portions were not large, very comfortable and staff were great. Having said that, it's expensive and I've had similer breaks elsewhere that were better value for money. Overall, unless they've reduced prices, I wouldn't rush back

ditto. Nothing special. On my experience, I had to send back my main course as it was cold....It was fixed, but just shows this sort of issue can happen to any establishment...

S.

Well its gonna be about €400 for a night in a suite there with champagne on arrival & full 3 course meal (which costs €65 per person usually) so I thought it was reasonable when compared to suites in other hotels in the area.

Any suggestions for alternatives in that price range in Wexford, East Waterford as we really don't want to drive too far.

Back