Dublin: place to rent. in a good area near the red luas line (st james hospital)

Pebbledash, the area is not defined by the luas. I live in Drimnagh and do not encounter what you have said. Perhaps it's on the luas, but not the area in general.

I moved to Drimnagh having lived in Cork all my life, been living here 2 years and I haven't had any problems. The area is quiet, I'm sure there are problems with drugs and gangs in the area but it hasn't impacted on my life in the slightest. My wife has lived in Drimnagh for 30 years and she has had no problems either.

It is really convenient for getting in and out of town, particularly with the heavy snow of late - it hasn't caused any problems for us. The only negative to the area I have found is that there is a lack of restaurants / cafes in walking distance but sure its only 20 mins into town on the luas.

I moved to Drimnagh having lived in Cork all my life, been living here 2 years and I haven't had any problems. The area is quiet, I'm sure there are problems with drugs and gangs in the area but it hasn't impacted on my life in the slightest. My wife has lived in Drimnagh for 30 years and she has had no problems either.

It is really convenient for getting in and out of town, particularly with the heavy snow of late - it hasn't caused any problems for us. The only negative to the area I have found is that there is a lack of restaurants / cafes in walking distance but sure its only 20 mins into town on the luas.

There is a nice Italian restraunt in Inchicore. Depending on where in Drimnagh you are its probably a 10-20 min walk.

Back