Dublin Airport parking

Roscommon

Please would anybody have a current discount code for the short term carpark at Dublin Airport? Many thanks

Don't park - pull into the petrol station and wait there until your pick-up calls ( tell them to wait at departures level ) ask them to ring to say they are ready then drive up the Departures ramp and park down the far end and collect them - sorted

Don't park - pull into the petrol station and wait there until your pick-up calls ( tell them to wait at departures level ) ask them to ring to say they are ready then drive up the Departures ramp and park down the far end and collect them - sorted

That won't work if you're the one parking and travelling!

It would be silly to use short term car park if you were the one travelling - cost you same as flight cost !!!

It would be silly to use short term car park if you were the one travelling - cost you same as flight cost !!!
Silly? I frequently use it if I'm only on a day flight to UK. Booked in advance it's about 30 for a full day.

Nope, I've done it for personal trips. If I'm getting first flight out, and late flight home, the last thing I want to do have to arrive half an hour earlier, and then spend 20 minutes travelling around the long term carpark on a bus at night.
It used to be a bit cheaper than it is now.

Bet your costs are covered by Company expense account

I use the short term carpark for all business trips and personal trips.

3 weeks cost me €170 or thereabouts; not a million miles off the price of a taxi and no messing around with buses etc.

Good for you Gordon that you've got €70 to just throw away because you don't want to hop on a bus for a few minutes . Then again, that's your choice. If I was the DAA and reading this, i'd imagine I could substantially increase the short term cost of parking seeing as people think it's cheap enough now.

I get the 6.50am to Brussels and am back in Dublin at 22.30. No way am I wandering round long term car park. My company pays but even if paying for myself I would.

Back