Dublin 8, Lower Clanbrassil St

J

Jacksolo

Hi - thinking of purchasing apt in Lower Clanbrassil St, not too familiar with the area, before Sth Circular Rd coming from Christchurch - any views/opinions on living in this area??
Thanks

I lived on Clanbrassil Terrace for a year about 3 years ago. I thought it was a great location, it so convenient for town and as we weren't right on Clanbrassil st so it was quite enough. A few new shops have opened up in the area too since I was there. We drove to superquinn on Sundrive road for our supermarket shops, but there's Dunnes Stores in Stephens green as well.

We didn't really have any problems with crime. Our bikes nearly got nicked when we left them on the ground floor balcony, unlocked -but that was foolish on our part. A couple of times neighbours called the cars because they saw 'dodgy types' in the private internal courtyard of our building, but I don't know if there were ever any burgalaries.

if you've any specific quetions just ask,

Gnashers

When the downturn has past, there looks like plenty of developments at the planning stage to be built. Remember the new apartments will be bigger than the old ones that are already erected. DCC have a master plan for the entire area and expect 25,000 to live in the area eventually

Back