Dubai Hotel

mike456

Hi I am going to dubai in August and want to stay in a hotel called Mina A' Salam at Madinat. Where would i get a good deal on this? The best I can get is 220 a night.

Hi,

I stayed there a few weeks ago.. fabulous hotel.. We paid much more than that each night. That said August should be less expensive due to the fact that the weather will be so hot and less people holiday there then.

Make sure and book an Ocean View room... it really makes all the difference. We had one while our friends did not and their room faced other buildings and was over a function room which almost daily catered for weddings of nearly 3000 people.

If you havent' yet booked your flights, I've foudn that doing a package worked out a lot better value. We had some great deals in Dubai in the past with United Travel in stillorgan. The do have a website but its often not really up to date, so I would suggest checking the eirtel website which does seem to updated by them.

hi we've booked Le Royal Meridan (5*) for less than 100 a night, we booked direct with them and we are going during ramadam, it got good reviews. But found this site ? [broken link removed] saying they do that hotel for 83 sterling a night enjoy your trip i'm cannot wait to go!

hi we've booked Le Royal Meridan (5*) for less than 100 a night, we booked direct with them and we are going during ramadam, it got good reviews. But found this site ? [broken link removed] saying they do that hotel for 83 sterling a night enjoy your trip i'm cannot wait to go!

The link you posted shows the hotel as FROM £82 STG per PERSON per night that's about €245 a night.

Relatives going to Dubai end of this month and got great deal in Hilton Jumeriah hotel - 7 nights with 8th night free. Can't remember exactly how much it was but for 5 people 8 nights and flight was about €4.5k. Its a gorgeous hotel and in nice area. Might be worth checking website out.

good info here. I'm going to Dubai at the end of August. do you all reckon I'd get a better deal if I book hotel and flights together?

When we went to Dubai we booked a two-hotel holiday - 3 nights in the Taj Palace in Dubai City and 4 nights in the Royal Meridien Beach Resort. Both great hotels and a great deal at the time. (Mind you it was just after the end of Gulf War II.)

We booked through www.travelpack.co.uk

Good Luck

BillK

thanks, I'll check out that site..
When we went to Dubai we booked a two-hotel holiday - 3 nights in the Taj Palace in Dubai City and 4 nights in the Royal Meridien Beach Resort. Both great hotels and a great deal at the time. (Mind you it was just after the end of Gulf War II.)

We booked through www.travelpack.co.uk

Good Luck

BillK

Back