Drive way

nightpark

I was thinking of putting in a drive way in the house but am not sure how much it'll cost or what to put in it. I'm told cobble brick looks very well. Theres a lawn there at the moment which is quite high up from the road and the front wall would need to be taken out. Any suggestions?

You'll need planning permission if it's going to be a new access from the road.

We got the driveway done in printed concrete recently, looks like cobblelock but is maintenance free.
Cost €3400 (approx. 25ft x 20ft)
Much better job, in my opinion than cobblelock

If you run the search option in this forum only you will find some discussions on different options for driveways.

I'm having printed concrete done at the minute, about 330 sq yards. Have had it done before at previous house. Great job, loads of choices on types & colours of print and acid stain finishes. Dependant on wearr and tear it needs re lacquered /. sealed every few years but virtually maintenance free.

Only problem I've found is getting enough dry days to get it all done!!

Can someone recommend any companys that do the printed conrete driveways please?

Prestige Paving (Paul) 0872649054

Couldn't recommend him highly enough...... His team of lads did a great job, turned up when they said they would and were extremely tidy in their work

Back