Dress Suits - Dickybow.ie

homer911

Am in need of a dress suit for two events, just one week apart and am considering buying as opposed to renting a tux - I came across this site [broken link removed] while surfing and was wondering if anyone had used it and what the feedback was like

Also any thoughts on the buy Vs rent question? I've seen other posts with negative feedback about "Black Tie" but they seem to be the only real option for suit hire. I'm in South Dublin

It costs the thick end of €100 to hire through Black Tie and about twice that to get appropriately kitted out in M&S.

Other suppliers may be a bit cheaper but, even at that, buying probably works in your favour.

My boyfriend got a suit from Dickybow.ie recently. 160euro for suit, dress shirt, dickybow-i think. Not the best quailty but if you need it for more than one occasion cheaper than renting.

I recently bought with www.dickybow.ie as I have a few occasions every year which require a Tux. I am very happy with the quality and the styling. The whole process was painless and the Tux arrived with the all the accessories needed. At least I know I'm the only person that has worn it, and as it says on the box 'Suit Yourself'.

can't comment on Dickeybow.ie, but if you are renting a suit, you could try Bond Bros in Goatstown. No connection with them except my OH is hiring suits from them for our wedding & we've found the service good so far.

"suits you" in liffey valley. Found them to give same service as black tie less 1/3 of the cost.

I shopped around quite a bit recently prior to a wedding. Stumbled on ASTON FORMAL WEAR on Aston Quay. Suits in great condition and very very professional service.
No comparison with Black Tie and the like.

Worth a visit. Parking available on Fleet Street

Homer - given two rentals over a week, maybe it's worth buying.

For low cost options try:
Arnotts Bargain Basement... suits there for €100 incl. shirt
Second-hand purchase from rental places (Black Tie etc.)

Medium cost (better quality):
Marks and Spencer

Bob

Back