Downgrading Revolut premium card

Homer

My son opened a Revolut account last month and signed up for a premium card. He now realises that he doesn't need the extra benefits provided versus a standard card and it’s not worth paying €7.99 a month when he can get a standard card for free. How difficult is it to downgrade and is there a cancellation fee? If he cancels within 30 days of getting the card, can he avoid the cancellation fee?

I tried to look up terms and conditions online but couldn’t find anything helpful.

Did none of the work?

1634660025271.png

Attachments

• 1634659939357.png
    1634659939357.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 153
Does not sound like you are a revolut user.. I have had revolut for a long time now. and I still do not find it easy to navigate. and there are no direct links to help downgrade. nor is it even mentioned in the not so helpful 'help' section. if you can find it.

When I mange to downgrade my plan I will post it.
Hopefully in the intervening five months the poster resolved the issue.

As an aside, it took me three seconds to find how to downgrade.

Open the app, click on your profile (top right) and then the third option down is “Price Plan”.

Salt&Vinegar said:
Does not sound like you are a revolut user.. I have had revolut for a long time now. and I still do not find it easy to navigate. and there are no direct links to help downgrade. nor is it even mentioned in the not so helpful 'help' section. if you can find it.

When I mange to downgrade my plan I will post it.

Eh, yes I am and have been, almost since it's inception in Ireland.
While Revolut, IMHO, change the client interface too often with the result things may not still be where they once were, I still think my advice to the OP to ask Revolut themselves for a definitive answer is valid and has merit.

But as Gordon has stated above it is now a very easy option to find.

Shame the question wasn't answered 5month ago. I did find it in the app... usually it is quicker to google it. The rev website is pathetic, only told you what the fee was for early termination. NOT one instruction on how to proceed in the app. then i find my self confronted with non answers on this forum... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
it only take 3seconds if you know exactly which buttons to press.

Shame the question wasn't answered 5month ago. I did find it in the app... usually it is quicker to google it. The rev website is pathetic, only told you what the fee was for early termination. NOT one instruction on how to proceed in the app. then i find my self confronted with non answers on this forum... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
it only take 3seconds if you know exactly which buttons to press.
No, it took only three seconds when I went looking for it. It was entirely intuitive. The button for your profile is on the homepage and then one of the first options is the plans.

Back