Double Sided Stoves

MacTheKnife1

I am looking for a double sided stove that will be visible from two different adjoining rooms.

I want the air intake to be an external source.

Does anyone know of a company that supplies such stoves?

Thanks,
Mac

'Afternoon Mac.

I too am looking for the same. Mourne fireplaces have a few of them and they'll send you on brouchures but be prepared to be shocked when you see the pricing.

Metal

Four thousand sterling, included shipping but not fitting. It was a very very nice fireplace but no.

you will get them from es therm wexford.

Mag - I have sent ES Therm a message - they have a brochure for download at www.estherm.com but the link is broken and the brochure cannot be downloaded. Anyway I have contacted them and await a response. Will post here if I get news.

Thanks for the contact,
Mac

Hi,

[broken link removed] do a range of double sided stoves, they have a showroom in Urlingford.

I have no experience with ordering form them.

I am looking for a double sided stove that will be visible from two different adjoining rooms.

I want the air intake to be an external source.

Does anyone know of a company that supplies such stoves?

Thanks,
Mac

I have one in my house and did a lot of searching for one. Bought is from Rathcormac fireplaces in Rathcormac Co.Cork
I have no association with the company. The air intake just comes from the room it is in, doors on both sides that can be openend ( just don't open both at the same time)
I built mine up about 18" from the floor & got them to put in a marble plinth on the concrete underneath the stove. I am very happy with mine I think the whole lot at the time including the marble came in around 2000.00 .
The stove itself is about 750mm wide and about 500mm wide standing on 4 liges abour 5" from the marble plinth

Mac,

The fire from Mourne fireplaces - it was a 'Vertical Bell Large Tunnel' by Interfocos of The Netherlands.

It was / is beautiful but just way out of the budget.

Good luck,

Metal

Back