Dolmio - Sun dried Tomato Pasta bake sauce?

sabrina

Can any one locate this pasta bake sauce for me? My husband and i feel in love with it and i havent been able to buy it anywhere since last November or so!!! Does anyone know if its been taken off the market? Or can anyone reccommend another brand that does sun dried tomoato sauces?

All comments welcome :)

Tesco does a 'Tesco Finest' Sun Dried Tomato Sauce, I think it has garlic & basil in it aswell. Its yummy !

Had contacted them and i am waiting for a reply from suppliers/manufacturers. Thanks

Got a reply from Dolmio - see below - off to try the Tesco version!!!!

Thank you for contacting us regarding Dolmio Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Bake Sauce.

We can confirm that we no longer produce this product. After seeing a gradual decline in sales we undertook some market research which showed this particular product to be the least popular in the range with our consumers. We do not have any immediate plans for it to be reintroduced.
However, we do continually review our range and full details of your e-mail have, therefore, been forwarded to our Research & Development and Marketing Teams for their consideration.

If you have any further questions about our range of products then please call on the number below and one of our Consumer Care Advisors will be more than happy to help you.

Many thanks for all replies

Back