Does anyone know of anywhere else (in the Cork city area) that sells Sushi?

DeeFox

Marks & Spencers used to sell sushi but discontinued the line. Does anyone know of anywhere else (in the Cork city area) that sells sushi? Or of any restaurants that sell same? Was recently abroad and was reminded how much I love it.

Re: Sushi

when didd Marks and Spensers stop selling in? I had some from their <2 weeks ago.

Do Dunnes Stores not sell sushi now? I know I've bought it in the past there but haven't looked for it lately.

If you fancy having a bash at it yourself here's a recipe and video on making Salmon Nigiri http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-salmon-nigiri - there are also videos on making Sushi rice, California Roll Uramaki and so on - actually there are videos on just about everything on that site, not just cooking!

Tesco also sell sushi, not sure of the quality as i have not tried it from there.

Deetox,

I saw Sushi in M&S the other day, I don't think it's discontinued either.

In Dublin, I'm not sure about Cork, they also have AYA suski in Tesco.

Lidl have started to sell fozen sushi. I haven't tried it yet, but have been informed it is good.

One of the fish stalls in the English market used to do it and may still do. They mostly have (very good quality) smoked fish and fish pates, rather than the raw fish, at this particular stall.

It was good sushi, too.

Marks & Spencers used to sell sushi but discontinued the line. Does anyone know of anywhere else (in the Cork city area) that sells sushi? Or of any restaurants that sell same? Was recently abroad and was reminded how much I love it.

I just replied to a similar query here. Hope you might find it helpful.

Hello,

there is a superior stall in the English market where my brother goes to buy his own sushi every week-end. It is freshly made. They also sell sashimi. The stall is located near the exit that opens on to Oliver Plunkett, opposite Jago (stall that sells cured meats and cheese). My brother and his friends recommend this place highly.

Back