Does anyone know anywhere that sells cheap, Double Beds?

M

Marcus1

I need to get some Double Beds quickly. Is there anywhere that delivers them quickly other than Bargaintown?

Have no experience of them myself but have seen a few threads here about www.beds.ie and they appear to have good reviews. You should run the search option on the main page and you will get the previous threads there. You might get some other info on www.furniture.ie and you might be able to compare prices there.

If you are in Dublin Kellys on Long Mile Road might be worth a try. Don't appear to open on Sundays any longer.

I bought beds last year in Protea Pine on a Saturday, they delivered the following Monday. They are in Walkinstown and Stillorgan.

Dundrum. Were they cheap? I'm renting out a place and I just want to have something.

There is a furniture shop in athboy, meath Murphys that normally has beds in stock. If you live nearby most times you have the bed the same day (sometimes he arrives with the order just as I arrive home from the shop). I have found the beds to be good value. He delivers to dublin. He does not open on Sudays but the phone may be switched to his house. No relation just a happy customer.

Dundrum. Were they cheap? I'm renting out a place and I just want to have something.

I bought good beds, they do have cheaper beds, but they would not be as cheap as Bargaintown. Phone them, fairly sure they open Sunday.

There should be no problem getting beds if needed in a hurry, We can offer next day delivery on a number of products on www.mattress.ie *

Any of the other suggestions are also good.

Please note that IKEA beds have a european size mattress and you will have to purchase the mattress in Ikea.

* Associated with the company

Just bought a double bed AND mattress from bargaintown

had it within 5 working days

purchase cost 199 euro

delivery cost 30 euro

Assembly, 30 minutes, cheap cheerful and hasnt collapsed yet.

Argos have loads in their catalogue and will deliver. You can order by phone.

Back