Do you know anyone with some spare office space?

colly

Guys would anyone be able to help me? I'm currently working form home and really I need to find some office space - its very hard to get motivated in my living room. My company was going to set me up with a Serviced office but the availibility is practically zero in Dublin at the moment and it is crazy expensive. However, last week one of my customers sais he has some space in his building, which was perfect, however it fell through last minute as he is now moving.

So I thought I'd see if anyone here might know of anything around.

All I really need is a desk, chair and wireless internet access & parking. Around the South Dublin area. Preferably something big enough to be able to have one more person in there from time to time - my boss occaisionally when he is in Dublin for a quick meeting.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Colly

If you are a new company, try the Guinness Enterprise Centre. They can rent out small offices or even desks.

C

I have the same problem. About two months ago I went from my city centre office to working from home. It's a bit of a nightmare to be honest! Let me know if you come across anything good!

I searched for days for services office and only Regus had any availibility at all. And it was baout €1300 per month per person!

have you tried bank house on the south circular road? they are in the phone book (dont have the details to hand)

Went to see the Guiness Enterprise Centre today. Wasn't impressed. It certainly is cheap, but very basic, reminded me of a school. They have no parking and you'd have to park onm the road. the area id very rough, lots of flats etc, and honestly my car wouldn't last 10 minutes.

Really I think what would suit best is someone that has their own office but no using all the rooms, and would be happy to rent one room out to me - or even a desk in a shared office! Can anyone advise as to what my best bet would be in trying to achieve this?
Thanks

Have a look at www.daft.ie they have a commercial property section and in there they have listings for Office shares.

Alternatively if you are interested I have a small office in Celbridge that I'm not using at the moment which you could sublet for a while.

There is place in Dalkey called Castleyard Office Pods - they have one person offices on one year leases. I can find the phone number if you are interested.

Back