Disputed with credit card

Bigbangr1

Hi all

Having booked stuff like flights/hotels/tours/car rentals on my credit card too the value of about €4000 well befour the current situation started what's the best way too dispute these payments on behalf of the customer with the credit card company if the service provider is un willing/unable to refund due too the current situation e.g. No flights/hotels closed/tour company's closed/car rental company's closed until further notice ?
Do I need too dispute each individual billing in my card ? How can I start the charge back option with MasterCard ?

Any advise would be great

Thanks

You want to dispute every transaction due to covid 19 ? You haven’t proof of your individual complaints fo the supplier ? Am I missing something ...

It's only 4 transactions I would be disputing on this months bill.
Our airline is not providing refunds,the options are either a credit too a travel fund or a rebooking on a different date.hotels are not replying too my emails/messages and tour company is saying I can leave them with my booking and use it at a later date.

God only knows how long this thing will continue I'm looking at the best option which would be refunds from credit card at this time and yes I have emails sent and messages sent too them,some with replays some without

You need to check the T&C of each of them. If the hotels was booked on a upfront-no refund basis they are entitled to not refund. Same with the others. IMO this is a two way street, they are out of pocket as well you know. Giving credit is a decent enough response at the moment given the uncertainty.

Hi all

Having booked stuff like flights/hotels/tours/car rentals on my credit card too the value of about €4000 well befour the current situation started what's the best way too dispute these payments on behalf of the customer with the credit card company if the service provider is un willing/unable to refund due too the current situation e.g. No flights/hotels closed/tour company's closed/car rental company's closed until further notice ?
Do I need too dispute each individual billing in my card ? How can I start the charge back option with MasterCard ?

Any advise would be great

Thanks

Do you have travel insurance? I'd be filing a claim there.

No we don't have travel insurance.
So we are looking at a charge back on the credit card.1 hotel has updated there website saying they will refund customers but will take some time too do so.

You need to check the T&C of each of them. If the hotels was booked on a upfront-no refund basis they are entitled to not refund. Same with the others. IMO this is a two way street, they are out of pocket as well you know. Giving credit is a decent enough response at the moment given the uncertainty.
If they won't refund, do not cancel, it's up to them to cancel when it gets near the date and then it's their fault and they have to refund

Back