Disneyland Paris

dodo

I checked Disneylandparis.com as they have special offers ,eg under 12's free hotel & tickets,does price of E1600 seem good value, also would have to book my own flights, this is for march time, cheers or would you be better booking by other means, 2 adults 3 kids, March time,not peak,

[broken link removed]

Hi dodo,

You don't say how many adults and children are covered in that figure and what dates exactly you are referring to. If it was in/around Paddy's Day it would probably be very expensive along with other holiday periods.

If you run the search option in this forum there are many previous threads on Eurodisney and you may find some helpful info. therein.

www.abbeytravel.ie are among some of the experts on Eurodisney so you might get a good quote from them. Not sure if they still have their €35.00 quotation fee that they introduced some years back. If you bought the holiday you got that fee back. It may/may not apply over the phone.

Wish I was going as love theme parks and the likes although terrified of heights :eek:

Eurodisney is grossly over-rated, is too expensive, too crowded and has probably the worst food I have ever witnessed. If in Paris, you would be better off going to Parc Asterix.

eurodisney and paris in general is very expensive, €4for bottle of water,€9 for coke,you will need a fair bit of cash for food, but the public transport and entrance fees to other sites are good value

Back