Disability allowance to Invalidity Pension

ok so to i got a free travel pass from the social welfare in the post does that mean that i have being granted invalidty pension??
there was no letter with it just the free travel pass

It might be a Social Services Card, which can double as a Swipe Card (for collecting payments at the post office) and a free travel pass for those who qualify? Unusual that it came without a letter, but that might be on the way!

i all ready have a ssc card to collect payments in the post office ,ths pass is card looks like the card that you get when you reach 65 cos my dad got one when he reached that age

i all ready have a ssc card to collect payments in the post office ,ths pass is card looks like the card that you get when you reach 65 cos my dad got one when he reached that age

the travel pass card used to be a cardboard thingy about 4"x4" but recently they have upgraded them to plastic credit card size with photo on them.

the travel pass card used to be a cardboard thingy about 4"x4" but recently they have upgraded them to plastic credit card size with photo on them.
mine is 4x4 cardboard thingy with a clear plastic pouch to keep it in,wonder why there was no letter with is though

My travel pass is about 4x4 also, in some parts, especially Dublin the aim is to have one HSE card, and SW with a a credit card increption, like the UK, it will carry all your emergecy records on the encription, ad your emergecy meds

normally you have to be approved for DA or IP before you get travell pass before 66,
take what you get, but it looks good. Best of luck

mine is 4x4 cardboard thingy with a clear plastic pouch to keep it in,wonder why there was no letter with is though

I just re-checked as I said they issued a plastic credit card type with name photo and address on it but it is invalid unless accompanied by the 4 x4 cardboard yoke.

Reason I guess is that fuller details on that if required.

Was their no instructions to go to the bus station and get your photo taken for the plastic card.

had a look at the insde there it says that if you live in dublin,cork city,waterford city limerick city or galway city that you must exchange this voucher for a photopass at the cie city pass office.

i live in mayo so i presume it hasent being allocated to her yet.

I'd give them a ring and enquire whats the story, no harm. (071) 915 7100

just an update, i received my invalidity pension letter this morning that i qualified for it after 5.5 months and i didnt have to do a medical as they had all they wanted to no on all my medical reports!!!!! will i automaticallly keep my medical card now or will that be assessed on my personal injury compensation means again or what is the story! my medical card is up in June 2011. thanks who helped me!!

hey guys, what day of the week is "Invalidity Pension" paid into the post office for collection please.

Thanks!!

thanks jeon50, just curious as on my form that i got from the IP section it said i qualified for IP since nov 2010 so i take it i will get a cheque with some arrears from changing to DA €188 to IP €193.50 (approx €5) for every week since nov 2010. How long does that cheque take to come approx?

did u not get it paint in to your bank account it is a lot handier i was to itwould be 6 weeks be for i get my arrears

Back