Disability Allowance Allowed. How long till payments start?

Irish43

Hi Everyone,

Last week i received a letter in the post informing me that my Disability Allowance Appeal was allowed after a 25 week back and forth with them.

I'm presuming that this means i've been granted the allowance but my question is: When do i start to receive the payments?

Originally I assumed i'd be paid the following Wednesday (today) but have woken up this morning to no payment and still haven't heard or seen anything. I read in a thread here that someone was told it could be up to 8 weeks waiting time but I don't know if that's true.

Just wanted to hear if anyone here has any idea of when i can expect to hear back since there's little to no information online on the matter.

Kind Regards!

It might tell you on the letter you received saying g you have being awarded xxx and the first date of pay will be on xxx

Most social welfare payments are now being paid every 2 weeks ( not weekly) so you may get it next week.

Hi Everyone,

Last week i received a letter in the post informing me that my Disability Allowance Appeal was allowed after a 25 week back and forth with them.

I'm presuming that this means i've been granted the allowance but my question is: When do i start to receive the payments?

Originally I assumed i'd be paid the following Wednesday (today) but have woken up this morning to no payment and still haven't heard or seen anything. I read in a thread here that someone was told it could be up to 8 weeks waiting time but I don't know if that's true.

Just wanted to hear if anyone here has any idea of when i can expect to hear back since there's little to no information online on the matter.

Kind Regards!
Hi I’m just wondering when did you start to receive your payment

Back