Directional arrows not working

car

My directional arrows and home and end buttons arent working when scrolling around text, but only when typing in AAM. Ideas?

Not sure exactly Car, but if it is something wrong with your keyboard, you can try going into your control panel, selecting Printers and Other Hardware. Then select Keyboard. Then select the Hardware Tab and
click the TroubleShoot button. If it is a reasonably simple problem, you may find the answer here.

Its only when typing in the AAM text entry box, notepad, word, other browser sessions ok, scrolls ok. strange one.

Did it ever work?
If so when did it stop?
What browser and version?
What version of Java?

stopped working sometime in the last week. One other thing, when the scroll arrows arent working Im also unable to use the toolbar icons (eg. for quoting or hyperlinking) I can click on them but nothing happens.

Begorrah, its back working now for some reason after being on the blink for at least the last 3-4 days. Since posting this morning when it wasnt working and tested successfully in other apps, no reboots, no config changes.

Must have spun round 3 times in my chair. :confused:

browser: mozilla 1.506 -- could it be the latest version which went up in the last week or so?
javas at 1.42_07.

For what it's worth your version of Java is a little out of date but I have no idea if that's relevant. When it happens does closing the browser and relaunching it help? I think I might have noticed some unreliability in this area before but lately it all works fine (FireFox 1.5.0.6 and Java 1.5.0_06-b05).

Back