Direct flight to Malaga

dodo

Just wondering if all direct flights to Palma de Mallorca Airport(PMI) for July 4th to 11th would be up on Ryanair , Are Lingus web site already. As earliest Direct flight means getting to after 9pm. Only want direct flights from Dublin. So is it best to book now as to have it done and dusted or do they put better times up later or have they all just been taken. I put in the incorrect Airport in first post

Last edited:
Where are you searching? Plenty of flight options available from both from what I see.

What's available now is what you will be getting from Ryanair and Aer Lingus.

Aer Lingus have a 7.a.m, 11.55 a.m and a 15.40 flight that will get you there in 3 hours 10 minutes.

Ryanair have a 6.30, 10.45 and 17.55 flight.

I am at a loss as to why you are saying that all flights arrive after 9.pm?

I understand.

As Grizzly mentioned plenty of options arriving before 9pm that dep Dub.

Shannon on the other hand doesn't have a flight that arrives before 9pm.

I just thought maybe the confusion could be here :)

Reactions: Leo
I put in incorrect airport in first post it should have been Palma de Mallorca Airport(PMI),

I put in incorrect airport in first post it should have been Palma de Mallorca Airport(PMI),
If you want a morning flight, you might need to be flexible on which day of week you fly. Or book with a tour operator.

It would have been interesting booking Malaga if you wanted to go to Palma!

Late evening flights are always a problem to Palma. Hotels in Palma are also expensive especially if you are travelling onward to the coast.

You could have a two centre holiday with a few nights in Valencia and then onward flights to Palma at reasonable cost.

What resort do you propose to stay at when in Majorca?

Back