Dilosk/ICS offering rates as low as 3.19% to existing customers

mick999

I just noticed on the Dilosk - ICS Mortages website that they are offering reduced rates to existing customers, which I think is a new development ...

icsmortgages.ie/existing-customers/

At ICS Mortgages we have a suite of new Discounted Variable Rates for our existing customers. These rates are discounts on your Standard Variable Rate, based on Loan-to-Value (LTV) and other qualifying criteria.

• 3.89% -LTV above 70%
  • 3.69% -LTV above 50% and below 70%
  • 3.49% – LTV less than 50%
I have just rang up to enquire about the eligibility. They took a few details and will get back to me in a few days..

It should be worth the phonecall ...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is interesting. Switchers must be having an impact on their book. The magic of competition...

I was just coming onto this forum to update this.
I only saw the new offerings in recent days. I was getting ready to apply to AIB. I contacted ICS and they took details and came back to me with an offer. Our LTV is around 55% and they said I would get the 3.69% automatically but might be able to go a bit lower when assessed by their head office. I have been offered 3.39%. Just waiting on ppaperwork.

I got my offer letter in the post and I have been offered 3.19% ,which I am very happy with..
I have an LTV of <25% which probably helped with the low offer ..

It's great to have some competition in the market :) It saves a lot of hassle with switching

Hi Mick

Can I ask how the offer is structured?

Is it a discount off the SVR?

Brendan

Hi Brendan,

No discount, just a revised rate ..

We wish to confirm that we have considered your request for a reduction of the interest rate applied to your Mortgage loan and we are delighted to offer you the following variation to the terms and conditions of your original Mortgage loan offer( and any subsequent variations thereafter)

The reduced interest rate, the details of which are outlined below will be applied subject to your approval.

Revised Terms
Revised Interest Rate: 3.19%
Revised Monthly payments : xx
Revised cost of credit: xx
Revised Total amount payable : xx

The revised rate is a variable rate and may be adjusted by the lender from time to time. The effect of a 1% interest rate increase on the revised monthly instalment would be approximately : xx

Back