Did anyone use daft.ie to sell house?

speedy

just wondering did anyone post their house on daft.ie and would you recommend it?

Re: did anyone use daft.ie to sell house

my nephew has a house on it for sale since Aug last year did not get any reply, it might be because house is a 1960 style in West of Ireland, also as an older house it does not have ensuite in bedrooms.
I have used it for rental and found it great

Used aft after estate agent failed to get even one viewing over 3 months..went sale agreed within 48 hours of being on daft!

We bought a house we found on daft. More and more people would use it in the same way as myhome.ie

We also bought our house from daft but whilst it was an advantage to us, the buyers, as there were a significantly less number of viewers than there would have been had it been on myhome.ie, I think that they limited competition by not using myhome.ie. We got sale agreed with relatively little difficulty where all other houses which had been advertised on myhome had bidding wars of sorts. Just an observation, I'm not its not true in all cases.

Our estate agent used Daft but not myhome.ie. I had my doubts at the time, but it sold really quickly, we had a lot of viewers, and were very happy with the price. It was a really nice apartment in a popular location (we thought so anyway!), so it may all depend on what type of property you are selling. I wonder if there are different kinds of people using the two sites? Our estate agent thought there were and that Daft would work for our specific property. When we looked for our house, though, we used both. I found Daft easier to use - the postcode locater was particularly useful - but myhome.ie definitely had a wider range. Daft worked for us, but if I had doubts I would probably use myhome.ie simply because I feel it probably does get more hits. A hard one to decide on.

Hi, my friend has recently purchased a two bed apt that she found on daft she viewed it about 2 weeks ago and is getting ready to close the contracts!

Back